Soaring Wings Ranch selects for admission to its program male and female children ages 6-17, without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or national origin.
Additionally, children must have:
- A legal guardian (could be an agency)
- Between the ages of six (6) and seventeen (17)
- An average IQ (Recent Psychological Testing; PACE Evaluation acceptable)
- Cognitive skills necessary to perform routine living tasks
- No violent behavior and pose no serious threat to self, staff or other residents
- Have no serious criminal record (i.e. felonies, assault or violent crimes against people, current drug use)
- A complete Ranch application
- The ability to attend public school
- The willingness to attend a Christian church with their Houseparents
- The willingness to stay at least 1 year
- All resident applications will then be evaluated on an individual basis to determine if the applicant could benefit from the program.
Applicants that will not be considered for admission:
- Anyone over the age of seventeen (17) or under the age of six(6)
- Adjudicated delinquents with felony charges
- Those with a history of violent behavior against self, others, animals, or property
- History of acting out sexually with other children
Click to download a Placement Application. Send completed applications here.